Blood For Democrazy In Thailand

I feel that chaos may be happen in Bangkok sooner or later, because there's a sign from several political factions and activist groups. Before that , The press reported about the conflict among CNS(coup maker) with the interim priminister. I don't know what happen. Because of them came from the same group, I guess that it's about the conflict of interest assure. In lastweek , Gen.Prem who behind the scene was attacked by the crazy media mogul Sonthi Limthongkul, Sonthi talked about the clip video of Thaksin Shinnawat former PM, in the clip Thaksin accused Gen.Prem that he had been interfering the justice system. Sonthi used this clip for show that Gen.Prem involved in this crisis. He want to send the massage to Gen.Prem that he keep the all of secret about the political crisis.

"If you don't crawl to me , I will reveal the all of your secret to public absolutely."

Yes, It's blackmail on air.

I don't think that Gen.Prem and his faction will not take action for counter with Sonthi but they're just waiting for timimg. Absolutely, Sonthi who backup by Gen.Saprang isn't basic. He have much money for hire a mob mix with his fanclub that it's more enough for do something such as riot. And Gen.Saprang who strive for the defend commander with Gen. Anupong who was supported by Gen.Prem. Sonthi and his faction will win this power game by make the chaos situation. And then they can seize the power by his troops but I'm not sure that howmany troops 're still be loyal to this faction.

Are you puzzle ?

Yes , me too.

No comments: